Member recipe by katering
A crunchy, tasty, outstanding dish suitable for any occasion, at any time of the day.
- 12 slices of a bread of your choice
- 100g salted butter
- Firstly, prepare the bread by taking it out of the packet.
- Put each slice in suitable toaster and press down the button. Beware of Warbutons toast as it often doesn't fit in a average toaster, I once went round currys with a slice of bread only to find out no toasters would cater for the sheer size of Warbutons Bread.
- Whilst the toast is cooking keep a watchful eye on it, leave it for around 1-3 minutes before pressing the cancel button. I prefer 1 minute and 34 seconds
- Once the toast is cooked place it on a pre-heated plate and generously spread with butter.
- Eat it quick, as it is best when hot