Member recipe by jordangenevieve
A quick and refreshing supper for summer. Serve with wild rocket leaves.
- 800g Patagonian calamari tubes or rings
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper or mixed peppercorns
- 2tbsp rice flour
- 125g melted butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- 30g fresh mint, chopped
- juice of 3 limes or lemons
- Heat a pan or wok over high heat. Pat dry the calamari and season generously with salt and pepper. Dust with rice flour.
- Add the butter and a drizzle of olive oil to the pan, and allow to heat until the butter starts to bubble. Add the calamari and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with the chopped mint and drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately.