Member recipe by chamwith
It's an extremely spicy recipe great with fried rice or just with bread.
- 250g chicken
- 1 large onion
- 3 green chilies- diced
- handful of curry leaves or bay leaves- diced
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic- crushed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Add chili powder and curry powder in to the heated oil and stir until browned
- Add curry leaves, garlic, ginger and green chilies.
- Then add the chicken pieces and let the chicken get coated with the spices well.
- Cover the pan and leave for about 20 mins in low heat the chicken is done
- Add the onion rings in and fry for about 2-3 mins until the onions are ready.