Member recipe by gabbylol
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
- 100g Margarine
- 75g Golden Syrup
- 75g Demerara Sugar
- 200g Rolled Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- Grease and line a 20 Cm square tin.
- Put margarine, golden syrup, sugar into a saucepan and melt on a low heat, until ingredients are runny and well mixed.
- Remove the pan from heat and mix in the oats.
- Press into the tin make sure that it is an even thickness. Bake for 20-25 minute, until golden brown.
- Once cooled and set, cut up to 8-9 squares.