Mango and Vanilla Fool
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
- 4 large ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 liter thick Greek-style yoghurt
- fresh mint, to garnish
- Reserve a few pieces of mango to garnish.
- Puree the remaining mango flesh with the lemon juice and vanilla paste. Add the vanilla sugar according to your taste, depending on the sweetness of the mangoes.
- Fold the puree into the yoghurt and spoon into glasses. Place in the refrigerator until well chilled.
- Serve the chilled fool garnished with the reserved mango and mint.