Member recipe by tinchen
- 75g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75g porridge oats
- 75g sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix in baking powder, porridge oats and sugar.
- Melt butter, syrup and milk in a saucepan or in the microwave and stir until heated through.
- Add to the premixed dry ingredients. Mix well combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray.