Oat cookies with Raisins
Member recipe by wrigglesrocks
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Cookies
- 100g olive oil spread
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 2x15ml spoons clear honey
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g oats
- 50g raisins
- quarter of a table spoon mixed spice.
- turn the oven to 170c or gas mark 3.
- line the baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- turn on the hob to a low heat. place the olive spread, sugar and honey in a saucepan and stir until melted. if you have a microwave, place in a microwavable bowl and heat on high for one minute.
- stir in the flour, spic, oats and raisins. mix well
- using a desert spoon, place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets. this should make about 10. space them well apart.
- flatten the tops slightly with a fork.
- bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and crisp on the base.
- leave to cool on a wire rack.