- 4 lean pork escalopes or loin steaks, trimmed of any fat
One of the most versatile types of meat, pork is economical, tender if cooked correctly, and…
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice ¼ lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Parmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It…
- 2 apples, unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
Grown in temperate regions, apples are one of the most widely cultivated tree fruits. There are…
- 2 baby romaine lettuces (about 300g/11oz), leaves separated and large ones roughly torn
Brush the pork with 2 tsp of the mustard and set aside. In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients, except the lettuce, with some seasoning. Top with the leaves but don’t mix together yet.
Griddle or grill the pork for 3-4 mins on each side, until cooked through and golden, then allow to rest for 1 min. Slice the pork then toss with the salad and dressing, combining everything well.