Healthy pizza alternative
Member recipe by suborbitcom
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Pizzas
- 4 large flour or corn tortillas
- olive oil
- tomato paste or passata
- 1 large courgette, grated
- 2 large mozzarella cheese balls, sliced or torn
- *other ingredients for pizza toppings*
- Turn on the oven grill.
- Brush or spray baking sheet with some olive oil.
- Place 1 or 2 tortillas on the baking sheet and brush or spray with a small amount of olive oil. This will help the tortillas go crisp in the oven.
- Spread the tomato paste or passata on the tortillas and grate the courgette over the top.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese balls into discs or tear into chunks and spread over the pizza.
- Add whatever other toppings you prefer onto the pizza. Be inventive!
- Put the pizzas under the oven grill for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the toppings.