Fizzy Iced Tea
Member recipe by victoriacooke
- For the Tea
- 25g of your favourite tealeaves
- 570ml water
- The Rest
- 570ml sparkling water
- 570ml cold tea solution
- 1 tablespoon of caster sugar
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Add the tealeaves to the water and allow to steep over night. if you have a tea machine you can make the tea as normal, and allow it to cool down. This allows you to make Fizzy Iced Tea on the day.
- Strain the tea if you have made it day before.
- Mix the sparkling water and tea together.
- Sweeten with the sugar to your own taste.
- Fill glasses with lots of ice and the raspberries.
- Pour the tea over the ice and raspberries and decorate with a sprig of fresh mint.