Easy Chocolate Mousse
Member recipe by burzulicious
- 300ml heavy cream
- 140g good-quality dark chocolate
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- In a bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolate (in pieces) with 100ml of the cream. Stir frequently until you get a rich creamy mixture.
- While the chocolate/cream mixture is melting, whip the remaining cream to stiff peaks.
- Once the chocolate/cream mixture is fully melted and cooled, combine with the whipped cream, and, using a hand mixer, whip the mixture to soft peaks.
- Spoon into 4 small bowls or glasses and chill until serving.