Tapenade di Pollo
Member recipe by kvhutchings
This is a very easy recipe I make it a lot. The tapenade goes well with most meats not just chicken.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 100g of black Olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- splash of olive oil
- few drops of lemon juice
- 2 slices of Parma Ham
- 150g of penne pasta
- Place chicken breasts on a baking tray and season well then bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- While the chicken is baking make the tapenade, add the olives, garlic and lemon juice to a food processor and blend till smooth whilst adding the olive oil.
- When the chicken has finished spread about three quarters of the tapenade over the chicken and top each breast with a slice of Parma Ham then return to the oven and bake until the juices of the chincken run clear and the ham is crispy.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- When pasta has finished stir in the remaining tapenade serve with the chicken.