Christmas pudding Mess
Member recipe by therealheidi
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Glasses
- 150g Left over christmas pudding (approx)
- 75ml Dark Rum
- 2 tbsp Golden syrup
- 500ml Double cream
- 4 drops Vanilla Essence
- 2 short bread fingers (if preferable you could stick to the original 2 small meringues)
- Break up the last of the Christmas pudding in a small pan on a low heat. Add the rum and the golden syrup to warm through until hot.
- In the meantime whip your double cream and vanilla until soft and thick. Break up your shortbread fingers into little crumbly pieces.
- To construct take 4 tumbler glasses and fill. Start with a layer of hot pudding at the base followed by shortbread pieces topped with whipped cream, then repeat again to the top of the glass.