Christmas Yule Log
Member recipe by bronwenj9
- 250 g Margerine
- 170 g (200ml) caster sugar
- 500g cream cheese
- 5ml vanilla
- 175g (300ml) mixed dry fruit and nuts
- 5ml (1tsp) mixed spice
- 30 Tennis biscuits
- Cream marg & sugar.
- Add cheese and vanilla. (Mix well, may curdle but keep going) Half mixture.
- Add Mixed fruit into one half and mixed spice to other.
- Cool mixture.
- Arrange biscuits 3x5, spread over 2 layers on tin foil (put foil as a cross to assist assembley. Add a row of cherries in the middle. Push together in pyramid fashion.
- Freese for 24 hrs. Next morning either cover in melted chocolate or fairly runny chocolate butter icing sugar. Decorate with cherries and other feastive decorations.