Chicken Chilli Masala
Member recipe by pittero
- 450g chicken, skin removed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 150g onion, chopped
- 150g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100ml water
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions for 2 minutes. Add the chicken and chilli and fry for a few minutes to seal the meat.
- Add the Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste and Patak's Madras Curry Paste and fry for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle in some water to prevent the paste from burning.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil stirring occasionally.
- Add the water and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with Patak's Naan Breads and Patak's Raita.