Member recipe by themaster1305
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Truffles
- 50g (2oz) margarine
- 50g (2oz) oats
- 50g (2oz) coconut
- 75g (3oz) caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon rum essence (optional)
- 1 tub chocolate strands
- paper sweet cases (approx 20)
- Put margarine, sugar, rum essence and milk into a small pan.
- Stir over a low heat until the ingredients have blended and the mixture comes to the boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and put onto a pan stand. Add cocoa and beat until smooth.
- Mix in the oats and the coconut.
- Place the paper sweet cases onto a white tray. Pour chocolate strands onto a plate. Scoop out 1 teaspoon of the mixture and shape into balls. Roll in strands.