Triple Chocolate Torte
Member recipe by missmain
- -100g butter
- -200g light digestive biscuits, crushed
- -600ml reduced fat crème fraiche
- -500g Total 0% Greek Natural Yogurt
- -150g dark chocolate
- -150g milk chocolate
- -150g white chocolate
- To Decorate
- -white chocolate buttons
- Melt the butter in a small pan and stir in the crushed biscuits. Mix this well then press into the base of a 20cm loose-bottom, round tin. Chill until firm.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the crème fraiche and yogurt.
- Melt each type of chocolate individually in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water then add a third of the crème fraiche mixture to each bowl and beat well.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture over the crumb base, then the milk chocolate, then the dark chocolate. Smooth this with a palette knife and chill for 4 hours or over night.
- To serve, carefully run a round bladed knife around the edge of the tin and transfer to the serving plate. Decorate with chocolate buttons