Member recipe by nawazcook
- 1 medium chicken, jointed
- 2 pints curd (1 cup)
- 6 green chillies
- 4 pods garlic, chopped
- 1'' piece ginger, chopped finely
- 3 cardamoms
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Joint the chicken. Chop the ginger and 2 green chillies finely. Slit the remaining chillies.
- Heat ghee fry the chillies, ginger and garlic. Add the chicken pieces and fry till evenly browned.
- Whip the curd and add to the chicken. Lower heat and cook gently without stirring. Add salt. Cook till chicken is tender forming a creamy thick gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with white rice.