- 4 150g skinless, boneless cod loin pieces
- 1 tbsp Napolina Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans Napolina brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 100g Napolina passata
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- wilted spinach, to serve
- For the Romesco sauce
- 100g roasted red peppers from a jar, roughly chopped
- 100g toasted flaked almonds
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150g Napolina passata
- 1 tbsp Napolina balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 50ml Napolina Extra Virgin olive oil
METHOD1. Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 8.
2. To make the Romesco sauce, whizz the red peppers, toasted flaked almonds, Napolina passata, Napolina balsamic vinegar and paprika in a food processor. While it’s running, add the Napolina Extra Virgin olive oil and blend until fully incorporated. Season to taste and set aside.
3. Put the cod on a baking tray, drizzle with the Napolina olive oil, season and roast for 10-12 mins.
4. While the cod cooks, put the Napolina lentils in a pan with half the Romesco sauce and the Napolina passata. Stir in the parsley and heat through. Spoon the lentils onto plates, top with the cod and a dollop of the leftover Romesco sauce. Sprinkle over the rest of the parsley and serve with the lemon wedges and a side of wilted spinach.