- 1 tbsp Napolina olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 anchovies
- 400g can Napolina chopped tomatoes
- 150ml red wine
- 500g cooked turkey
- 70g Napolina green olives, pitted
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Napolina penne, roast potatoes or crusty bread, to serve
METHOD1. Heat the Napolina olive oil in a large casserole dish, add the onion and cook for 5 mins to soften. Add two thirds of the rosemary, garlic and anchovies and cook for 1 min. Stir in the Napolina chopped tomatoes and wine and simmer for 2 mins. Add the turkey and bring to the boil, then cover and cook for 10 mins. Add the Napolina green olives and let bubble for a further 5 mins.
2. Take off the heat and scatter over the parmesan and remaining rosemary. Serve with a side of Napolina penne, roast potatoes or crusty bread.