Co-op experts share their insider knowledge to help you create the best Christmas spread yet.
Having trouble viewing this video? Click here to watch.
Our expert tips for Christmas...
- Serve around 4-5 canapes for each person and make it go further with crisps and nuts.
- Try baking cheese: Look for non-oily cheeses like iberico, feta, halloumi and Camembert.
- Prosecco is a great party wine with canapes or as an aperitif.
- Store your cakes in a cool, dry, dark place and don’t take them out of the packaging until just before you are ready to serve them.
- Try salmon as a lighter alternative to traditional buffet fare.
For more insider information and expert tips from the Co-operative Food, visit the hub page.