- - 100ml white wine vinegar
- - 70g caster sugar
- - 100g peeled daikon, grated
- - 100g peeled carrots, grated
- - 3½ tbsp Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
- - 200g lobster tail, cooked and cut into small chunks
- - 4 cos lettuce leaves
- - 4 brioche rolls, cut in half
- - Small handful coriander, chopped
- - ½-1 red chilli depending on desired heat, sliced
- - 10g crispy fried onions
- 1. Heat the vinegar and sugar together in a saucepan over a medium heat, to dissolve. Bring to a simmer and pour over the daikon and carrots, then allow to cool.
- 2. Meanwhile mix the Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise with the lobster and season.
- 3. Divide the lettuce between the rolls. Drain and squeeze any excess juice from the daikon and carrots, divide between the rolls followed by the lobster.
- 4. Finish each with coriander, chilli and fried onions, and serve.