It's that time of year, when we get all reflective, grab a cuppa and some cake (any excuse!), and look at what worked well, and not so well, on bbcgoodfood.com in 2010.
Happily, it's been an overwhelmingly positive year. Traffic to the site keeps climbing and your comments and ratings continue to make us feel warm and fuzzy. Hopes are high for an even better 2011.
We thought we'd celebrate with some 'best of' lists, highlighting the recipes you loved most this year, and will hopefully continue to cook long into the next decade.
First up, the big one. The 10 most popular recipes of 2010. If you haven't tried them already, you really must. But don't just take our word for it...
10. Tomato soup "My daughter is not a fan of soups, but really enjoyed this one. High praise indeed!" Marlene 24 August 2010
9. Banoffee pie "Quick and easy, and always a hit in my house. Special enough for a party!" Steph, 29 May 2010
8. Strawberry cheesecake in 4 easy steps "OMG! This cheesecake is AMAZING! Followed the recipe exactly and everyone loved it. Even the kids were saying it was the best cake they had ever tasted." Nic_Nac, 30 June 2010
7. Chicken cacciatore "Just simply; a really great dish!" Alilama, 10 November 2010
6. Carrot cake "Utterly gorgeous. Followed the recipe to a T and it turned out perfect. Will definitely be making this for my best friend's birthday cake." Tanyavoid, 27 October 2010
5. Yummy scrummy carrot cake "This is a family favourite and a big hit with everyone we have served it to. So moist and tasty and easy to make too." Mrs B, 6 November 2010
4. Chilli con carne "This is the best Chilli l have ever made it was so tasty. Will use this recipe for ever." Rita, 3 December 2010.
3. Lemon drizzle cake "Made this many times and it has been a complete hit everytime. Fabulously easy and foolproof." Tinkerbell, 25 April 2010
2. Best-ever brownies "This is a brilliant recipe. So good, in fact, that my colleagues keep putting in orders for them." Bunniston 4 December 2010
1. The ultimate chocolate cake "My guests were wowed by it and spent the next few days raving about it to everyone." Becks, 12 December 2010.
So there you have it, cake continues to dominate the bbcgoodfood.com charts. We raise our pinkies and chink our teacups to that, and to you, for making sure there'll be plenty more cake coming out of the test kitchen next year.
What were your favourite recipes on the the website this year? And what would you like to see more or less of in 2011?