Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct governs user behavior while participating in the Website Testing. The Code of Conduct is designed to make everyone’s Testing experience as enjoyable as possible. Failure to follow the Code of Conduct may result in the suspension or termination of your Testing experience.
- While participating in the Testing you must respect the rights of others.
- You may not use or distribute sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language (including, by way of example, but not limited to, ethnic slurs and religious epithets), content, names, titles, descriptions, or in-Website labels (including, by way of example, but not limited to, offensive or inappropriate franchise, driver, staff or facility names and descriptions).
- While Testing the Website or participating in related services, you may not exhibit or partake in behavior that is disruptive to the Website, causes grief or alarm to other users, or degrades the service performance or other user’s software.
- You may not spam or flood with multiple posts the Website features.
- You may not impersonate any Website Support Staff member or other BBCW employee, past or present.
- You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
- You may not market, promote, advertise, or solicit products or services within the Website.
- You may not modify, reproduce, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, deconstruct, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Website.
- You may not advertise the intent to, commit the act of, or facilitate the ability of others to commit the act of, unauthorized selling, buying, transferring or sharing access to any Website content.
- You may not advertise the intent to, commit the act of, or facilitate the ability of others to commit the act of, unauthorized selling or buying of Website items for real-world monetary values or other consideration.
- While participating in the Testing, you will follow the instructions and guidelines of authorized personnel at all times.
- You may not intentionally hide or falsify personal information that is deemed necessary for Website account or website account creation.
- You may not upload or transmit copyrighted material to any aspect of the Website or related services.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the Website or related services.
- You will not exploit, distribute or publicly communicate any Website error, miscue or bug.
- You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).
- You may not harass other Website users or BBCW staff, including by way of example, but not limited to, threats, stalking or abuse of others.
- You may not post website links or URLs in the Website that point to content deemed by BBCW to be inappropriate, including, without limitation, any website links or URLs directed to other commercial products or services. You may not post website links or URLs to any materials (including software and other information) that could harm (or is designed to harm) other users’ computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or websites.
- You may not use the Website and/or related services for illegal activities. BBCW is not responsible for anything you say (text or voice) in-Website, or for any consequences that arise from what you say. If you break the law, you alone will be responsible for the consequences.
- You may not conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- You may not post or upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or other users’ computer. You may not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any purpose, unless the Website specifically allows such messages.
- You may not falsify, delete or disable any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other content.
- You may not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or related services. For example, disrupting the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly, inputting excessively large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive SHOUTING (all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming,” or “scrolling” (continuous posting repetitive text), are prohibited.
- You may not harvest (in an automated manner or otherwise) or otherwise collect personal information about others, including e-mail addresses, or use such information to send unsolicited emails.
- You may not use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Website and related services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- You may not attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a member or any other user of Website and/or related services.
- You may not improperly use in-Website support or complaint buttons or make false reports to BBCW administrators.
- You may not use the Website and/or related services in any manner other than for personal communication as an individual user (i.e. not as a corporation or other entity).
- You may not use the Website and/or related services for fraudulent transactions including, without limitation, fraudulent in-Website virtual transactions.
- You may not post on any external 3rd party website direct quotations from a member of BBCW staff without prior consent from BBCW whether such quotations are sourced from verbal or written communications.
- Note: BBCW has final say over what constitutes a violation of this Code of Conduct. BBCW reserve the right to change the Code of Conduct at any time.
Remedies to inappropriate behavior:
- A user who violates the Code of Conduct may be warned by BBCW staff, but some particularly serious violations or repeated violations can result in other sanctions, such as a lockout or permanent ban from accessing the Website, without warning.
Chat (if any) in the Website may be logged and may be reviewed at any time to assist in making decisions regarding violations of the Code of Conduct. This includes, but is not limited to, private chat channels, public chat channels and clan or guild chat channels as applicable.