- 2 small smoked mackerel fillets (about 75g), skin removed
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- juice ½ lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 8 oatcakes
- 4 celery sticks, cut into batons
A collection of long, thick, juicy stalks around a central, tender heart, celery ranges in…
- 4 radish
The root of a member of the mustard family, radishes have a peppery flavour and a crisp, crunchy…
- 4 artichoke heart from a jar, halved
- apple coleslaw (from Lemony chicken skewers, see 'goes well with')
In a bowl, roughly mash the mackerel and add the yogurt, lemon juice and some black pepper. Mash again until you have a chunky pâté. Put it in a bowl, ready to serve.
Arrange the other ingredients on a large serving platter, with the mackerel pâté alongside, and tuck in.