- 2 skin-on salmon fillets (about 125g/4½ oz each)
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- ½ thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and finely grated
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- ½ small pack coriander, chopped
- 140g mangetout
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 300g straight-to-wok noodles
Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line a baking tray with parchment and put the salmon, skin-side down, on top. Mix together the chilli, mirin, soy, ginger and coriander, and spoon over the salmon. Roast the salmon in the oven for 12-15 mins until just cooked.
Heat a large frying pan or wok and cook the mangetout with 1 tbsp water for 2 mins until tender but still with some bite. Stir in the teriyaki sauce and noodles to heat through. Divide between 2 plates and top with the salmon.