Chocolate & Orange Puddings
Member recipe by caroladams
- 200g self raising flour
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 175ml milk
- 2 oranges, zested
- creme fraiche, to serve
- 150g unrefined soft dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Heat the oven to 180c/ 160c fan/gas 4.
- Put flour, cocoa, chocolate and caster sugar in a bowl.
- Mix together butter, egg, milk and orange zest and stir into dry ingredients.
- Divide between 6 ramekin dishes about 250ml each
- For the sauce mix the sugar and the cocoa then divide between the top of the puds. Pour 3tbsp of boiling water on each pud and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with creme fraiche if liked
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…