Chicken in white wine sauce
Member recipe by maruskasig
- 1 boneless, skinless, butterfly chicken breasts
- 200 g of Plain flour
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 1 Glass of dry white wine
- having the plain flour on a plate, carefully completely flour the chicken breasts
- heat the frying pan on medium to hot fire, melt the butter and blend with 1 tsp of sunflower oil. Add a pinch of salt
- Lie the chicken breasts in the frying pan, turn them on the other side after a few seconds. Cook but don't let them to crisp.
- Add the glass of white wine and keep cooking on low heat fire. Turn again upside down the breasts. Add a littl sprinkle of flour until it creates a creamy white sauce
- Serve hot
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…