Member recipe by vstothard
- 2tbsp oil
- 8 good quality sausages
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 3tbsp flour
- 400ml beef stock
- 3tbsp mango chutney
- 2tbsp worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- In a pan, quickly brown the sausages on all sides. Add the onions, carrots and leeks and gently saute until softened but not browned.
- Stir in the flour and cook on a low heat until all the oil isa absorbed. Slowly add the stock, and bring to the boil, stirring continuously until thickened. stir in the chutney, worcestershire sauce and seasoning.
- Transfer all ingredients to the slow cooker and cook for approx 5 - 6 hours.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…