Banana & Chocolate Muffins
Member recipe by serendipitymel
Cooking time10 minutes cooling time at the end (if you can bear to wait!)
ServingsServes 1 - 14 Muffins
Delicious and easy to make muffins that turn out perfectly every time!
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 40g walnut pieces
- 80g white chocolate drops
- 350g plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 115g butter
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C / Fan 180C and grease muffin tins.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and salt.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the eggs and milk.
- Once evenly mixed, fold into the flour with the mashed bananas, the chocolate drops and walnut pieces.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into greased muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…