Sweet Chilli Crab Noodles
Member recipe by elnoiangles
Very simple but very impressive - tasty and healthy. Takes 10-15 minutes.
- 2 125g blocks of medium egg noodles
- 1 tin white crab meat or fresh crab meat if available
- 4-6 spring onions, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper (optional), chopped
- handful of baby sweetcorn (optional)
- small handful of beansprouts (optional)
- 1 or 2 large red chillies (1 for mild heat, 2 for medium), finely chopped (or equivalent from a tube of chopped chilli)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp sweet chili sauce/dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Soy sauce to taste
- Heat oil in wok/frying pan and add red peppers and baby sweetcorn. Fry for 3 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile cook noodles to packet instructions. Add spring onions and fry for further 1 minute before adding optional beansprouts.
- Add crabmeat, heat through for one minute on medium heat before adding sweet chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. Keep on heat for two more minutes until hot.
- Add soy sauce to taste and serve - with prawn crackers if you aren't on a diet!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…