sweet and spicy fish
Member recipe by vstothard
- 3 tbsp curry paste, medium
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- small bunch of coriander, leaves and stems separated and roughly chopped
- 400ml can coconut milk
- large handful dried mango, chopped
- 1lb 9oz white fish fillet, cut into large chunks
- naan breads to serve
- heat the curry paste in a large saucepan and fry the onion for 3 mins until golden. Stir in the sliced pepper and coriander stems and cook for another 2 mins. Pour in the coconut milk, tip in the mango pieces and bring to the boil. Season to taste, turn down the heat and simmer for 5 mins until slightly thickened.
- Add the fish and cook for 3 - 5 mins or until it flakes easily. sprinkle the coriander leaves over the curry, just before serving and serve with warm naan breads.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…