Speedy Fruit Compote Fool
Member recipe by mitrajam
- Fruit Compote
- 6 ripe plums
- 1 pun net blackberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- juice of 1/2 orange
- fort the wafers
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground
- 1- pound, piece of frozen pastry (defrosted)
- 1 large tub vanilla yoghurt (Danone Activia)
- In a small pot place plums, blackberries, sugar, orange juice put lid on bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- When compote is thick consistency remove from heat. Sieve icing sugar and cinnamon onto a clean work surface. Roll out puff pastry into long rectangular sheet.
- until 1/4 inch thick. Cut the strips into triangular shapes. Pre-heat non-stick frying pan and fry the pastry
- on both sides until golden brown. If the triangles separate split them into half and fry , makes more triangles and the wafers are crispier.
- In a glass cup layer yoghurt, fruit compote alternatively finishing with the yoghurt, place wafer in cup, and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…