Member recipe by mocha17000
- 5 medium potatoes, in chunks
- 250g mushrooms, quartered
- 6 medium plum tomatoes, in eighths
- 3tbsp Olive oil
- 2tsp tarragon
- 1 Generous handful of fresh rosemary
- 4 eggs
- 4 rashers of veggie or non veggie bacon, to serve. (optional)
- Boil the potatoes at a medium high temperature for 15 minutes.Pre-heat oven to 210C,(190C fan)/ gas mark 7
- Place in a casserole dish, and toss in 1tbsp of oil. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Now, add the mushrooms, the tarragon and the rosemary. Mix in with potatoes and add another tbsp of oil and mix. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes
- Now add the tomatoes, again mix in with the other vegetables and herbs, add 1tbsp of oil and mix. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Finally pour the egg of the top, place in oven and ifyou want a runny yolk for 4-5 minutes, for a hard yolk 7-8 minutes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…