- 4 fillets white fish, such as hake
- 4 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 avocado, sliced
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 1 cucumber, sliced into fingers
- 1 romaine or 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
Lettuce are available in a vast number of varieties, and are either crisp or floppy, growing…
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- zest and juice 1 lime, plus extra to serve
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 1 tsp clear honey
Honey is made by bees from the nectar they collect from flowers. Viscous and fragrant, it's…
- 250g brown rice, cooked, to serve
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Brush each fish fillet with 1 tsp of curry paste, then roast on a baking sheet for 8-10 mins until the fish flakes easily.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the ingredients, apart from the rice, in a large bowl with some seasoning. Serve with the spiced fish and brown rice, plus extra lime wedges for squeezing over.
Try swapping the paste for Thai green or yellow curry paste, or give this dish an Indian kick with some tikka paste.