Member recipe by diadesigns
Everyone loves something sweet occasionally for breakfast, and pancakes frequently make the bill. Here is my personal recipe for this lovely delicious dish.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 250 grams of Mascarpone Cheese
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Now add the milk, butter, vanilla extract and slightly beaten eggs to the dry mixture
- Once all mixed heat a little bit of butter in your frying pan if it is not non-stick and start pouring in the batter to make a neat medium sized circle. Fry 1 minute on each side, or until the pancake is golden brown. Repeat this process until all of the mix is used up.
- Add the strawberries to the pancakes while on your plate and scoop the mascarpone cheese on top!
- If you like to over indulge, add on some golden syrup as well!! SUGAR OVERLOAD!!!
- Enjoy!! Please stop by my blog http://diadesigns.com/blog12 for more great recipes and wonderful pictures of food!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…