Breadmaker Raisin Loaf
Member recipe by angelikiz
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Slices
Wonderfully spicy rich loaf. Made in the breadmaker to be easy and no fridge ingredients so it can be put on timer! Please rate me!!!
- 1 tsp fast acting yeast (for breadmaker)
- 400 gr white strong/bread flour
- 50gr white sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 clove
- 1 orange zest
- 100 ml orange juice
- 110 ml water
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100 gr raisins
- Nutritional Info
- Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 153.5
- Total Fat: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 426.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 3.0 g
- Put the ingredients in the breadmaker in the order seen apart from the raisins.
- Add the raisins as dry ingredient as per your breadmaker's instructions.
- Select the smaller size available on a basic bread setting of about 4 hours for best results (or raisin loaf if option there).
- Taste and rate this recipe!!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…