Beetroot salad with rice
Member recipe by einekleine
- 200 g jasmine rise, boiled
- 3 beetroots, boiled
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 sprig basil
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- ½ tsp seasalt
- crushed black pepper
- Mascarpone cheese
- Boil jasmine rise, rinse it under cold water. Boil beetroots.
- Chop beetroot and onion, crush garlic cloves, mix it all together with herbs, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Let it stay in freezer about 5-10 min to get more intense taste.
- I garnished it with basil leaves and a Mascarpone cheese.
- PS. I added ½ red hot chili pepper because i love spicy food.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…