Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Member recipe by mydnightshadow
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Litres
A totally delicious creamy vanilla ice cream that is quick and easy to prepare with no cooking.
- 2 x 397g cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 150ml single cream
- 250ml Creme Fraiche
- 300ml Extra Thick Double Cream
- 1 tbsp good quality Vanilla Essence
- Beat together all the ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturers instructions. (If you don't have an ice cream maker then transfer to a freezerproof container and freeze until slushy. Beat well then freeze until firm)
- The ice cream can be eaten directly from the ice cream maker for a soft ice cream or frozen over night for a firmer ice cream.
- When frozen over night, leave the ice cream at room temperature for 5 mins before serving in scoops.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…