home made lemonade
Member recipe by richardwatt14
- 4 un-waxed lemons, each cut into 8
- 175g of golden castor sugar
- large handful of ice, plus extra for serving
- Blitz the lemons in a food processor or blender with half of the sugar, some ice cubes and 500ml/18fl oz water. Strain the juice into a jug and reserve.
- Tip the lemon pulp back into the food processor. Add the rest of the sugar, more ice cubes and 500ml/18fl oz water and blitz again. Strain this into the jug with the reserved juice (discard the pulp). Serve with lots of ice.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…