Chocolate Chip Cookies
Member recipe by charleymelon
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Cookies
- 100g/4 oz margarine
- 75g/3 oz soft light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 175g/6 oz self-raising flour
- 100g/4 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tsp milk
- Heat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Grease two baking trays.
- Beat the margarine until soft, add the sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the syrup, flour, chocolate chips and milk and mix well.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared trays and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the tray immediately and place on a wire rack to cool.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…