Member recipe by anastasiacon
this recipe is a creamy, cheesy and delious meal which will make your tummy crumble for more.
- Ham- 60g
- Sweetcorn or peas - 60g
- half pepper
- half onion
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
- cook the pasta in boiling water for 10-15 minutes then add the sweetcorn and chopped onion.
- use a different pan, add the flour, mangarine and milk. add seasoning and stir till no lumps and the sause thickens.
- Add half of the cheddar to the thickened sause until melted and add the ham.
- Drain the pasta then put it back in the pan abd add the sause and mix it together
- Put it all in a oven proof dish and add the rest of the cheddar cheese on top to finish it off, put it into the oven till the cheese has melted (so 5-10 minutes)
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…