Thai Green chicken curry
Member recipe by carolle
- 4-6 chicken thighs, chopped in stripes
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2-3 tb spoons of Thai green curry paste
- 2-3 tb spoons of kaffir lime leaves (could be replaced with lime peel)
- 2-3 green or red chilly peppers, finelly chopped
- 6-7 mushrooms or 2 aubergines, cubed and peeled
- 2 tb spoon of fresh coriander
- 2 tb spoon of soy sauce
- 1 tb spoon of fish sauce
- In the preheated wok mix together chopped chicken thighs, fish and soy sauce, and coconut milk and simmer for 20 mins
- Add green curry paste, kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped peppers, and mushrooms/aubergines and simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add a handful of chopped fresh coriander and serve with boiled rice
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…