mascarpone rasberry pudding
Member recipe by wiels000
- 250 gr raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 250 low fat quark
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 ml double cream
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- Mix the masarpone and quark until it has a smooth consistency. Add sugar and lemon juice to taste.
- Whip the cream with the vanilla sugar until you get stiff peaks. Mix this with the mascarpone and quark.
- Divide the mixture into two portions.
- Puree half of the raspberries and mix this with half of the mascarpone mixture.Mix the rest of the raspberries with the other half of the mascarpone mixture
- Put it in the fridge of at least two hours. Fill the bowls with the two mixtures
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…