Irish Cream Cheesecake
Member recipe by chef_tracey
Baileys, Chocolate and Cream Cheese on a Chocolate Chip Cookie base.
- For the Base:
- 175g/6 oz Chocolate chip Cookies (Crushed)
- 55g/2 oz Butter.
- The filling:
- 225g/8 oz Plain Chocolate
- 225g/8 oz Milk Chocolate
- 55g/2 oz Castor Sugar
- 350g/12 oz Cream cheese
- 425ml/15 floz Double Cream, Whipped
- 3 tbsp Irish Cream Liqueur (Bailey's)
- Grease a 20cm/8 inch Springform pan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the Crushed Cookies, and press into the tin. Chill in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmeing water. Leave to cool.
- Beat the Cream Cheese and Sugar together. Gently fold in the whipped cream. then fold in the melted chocolate. When incorporated, add the Irish Cream Liqueur and mix together.
- When all incorporated, spoon into the tin over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge till set.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…