Cheats chicken and bean soup
Member recipe by alisar
A very quick and easy recipe to jazz up tinned soup for when you're in a real hurry.
- 1 x 400g tin of cream of chicken soup
- 2-4 tbsp lemon juice (according to taste)
- Half a tin of borlotti beans
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- Large pinch of mild chili powder
- Large pinch of ground cinnamon
- Small handfull of chopped fresh corriander
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…