Easy Chicken Pie
Member recipe by tickers59
- 1 packet of frozen puff pastry
- 250 g (or thereabouts) of cooked chicken, maybe leftover from Sunday lunch
- Tin of condensed chicken soup
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Preheat the oven to gas 6/220C
- Use half the pastry. Roll out and line a pie dish
- Fill lined pie dish with cooked chicken and pour the tin of soup over.
- Use remaining pastry to make the top of the pie.
- Glaze with egg and remember to put a couple of slits in the lid of the pastry.
- Put in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…