Member recipe by philinbrighton
A simple and different way to do salmon. Try serving with roasted onions and peppers.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 200 ml soured cream
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh corriander (chopped)
- 2 large sweet pototoes
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c, pop the sweet potatoes into the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets with the cajun seasoning then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes depending on their size.
- Zest the lemon, then juice one half and chop the corriander. Mix all three ingredients into the soured cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the pototoes are cooked, remove them from the oven, split their skins and turn the flesh out into a bowl. Mash and then stir a few spoons of the cream mixture through and season. Place a few spoons of the potato in the middle of the plate and lay the salmon on top. Spoon the soured cream mixture over the top.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…