Molten Mug Chocolate Cake
Member recipe by 1670jamess
This decadent chocolate cake recipe is perfect for a late night treat. Add a dollop of peanut butter in the middle for an added bonus!
- 1 coffee mug
- 4 Tbsp. cake flour (plain, not self-rising)
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- Small splash of vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate chips, optional
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter, optional
- Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well with a fork.
- Add egg, mix throughly.
- Pour in milk, oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips if desired. Push a dollop of peanut butter into the center of the batter if desired.
- Put mug into microwave and cook for three minutes on 1000 watts. Cake will rise over top of mug. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…