Member recipe by pemadw1
This is always a hit with my friends. Great with nachos or served as an appetiser with tortilla chips.
- 2 avocados
- 2 medium sized tomatoes or 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium sized onion (white or red depending on preferred taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice avocados in half and remove the stone. Cut into checkers using a blunt knife and scoop with a spoon into a bowl.
- Divide the cherry tomatoes into quarters or dice the regular tomatoes into small chunks and add to the avocado.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and add this to the mixture.
- Crush or finely chop the garlic clove and add to the mixture.
- Add the Sweet Chilli Sauce and salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roughly mix all ingredients until well combined but still chunky.
- Serve immediately.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…